Saturday, October 01, 2016

Fresno Veteran Says Muslim Terrorist Crashed Into Him at 100 MPH


Fox26News: Fresno veteran says terrorist crashed into him at 100 mph
FRESNO, Calif. (KMPH) — A Fresno man believes he was the victim of a terrorist attack, right here on the roadways in California. 
Now, he wants the guy who he says attacked him off the streets so he doesn’t hurt anyone else. 
Scott Alcala was driving to San Jose to play golf with his father, when he says he was hit by another car. 
Witnesses say a car going extremely fast swerved into Alcala, causing him to fish tail and cross into oncoming traffic. 
Alcala said, “I saw the suburban coming right at me about to T-bone right into the driver door and I thought that was it. A second later I turned my head and just smashed into the barrier.” 
Alcala says he and the other driver were miraculously able to get out of their cars without hitting anyone else. 
Alcala said, “The off-duty police officer went to talk to the other driver in his vehicle and he said, 'Are you alright? That was way too fast,' and (the driver) said 'I didn’t it on purpose. It was in the name of Allah.'" 
The police report says driver Ameer Abbaf Fakhraldin told police the collision was caused by Donald Trump's improper treatment of minorities, and by Allah and other people's lack of faith in him. Fakhraldin estimated his speed was 200 miles per hour. He also told police he caused the crash by using psychic / telekinetic powers to control the steering. The officer at the scene said the driver showed apathy and neglected interest. 

Alcala said, “There was no remorse. He just went back to his car nonchalant, pulled out a water bottle and just posted up." 
Police haven't specified if this was an act of terrorism but Alcala thinks it was.
Alcala said, “He was just trying to target as many people as he could. He was just trying to cause a pile up. It wasn't me personally. It was as if someone were to throw a bomb in the middle of downtown, its no different, it’s the same thinking.” 
Alcala is a veteran who fought overseas in the war on terror. He says seeing stuff like this happening now right here in the U.S., makes him feel like he's back in a war zone all over again. 
Alcala said, “Coming back from Afghanistan, thinking I’m on home soil I’m safe now….just shouldn't have to worry about something like that you know.”

8 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Something similar, albeit not life threatening, happened to me some months ago at the public library (At the reference desk, of all places!): a Sri Lankan Muslima physically assaulted me. Never reported because the librarian, a new hire, didn't "want any trouble."

Following the incident, the Muslima stalked me for several weeks.

At last, we parted ways because the library was closed for renovations. She hasn't followed me to the library I now use.

I believe that misbehaving Muslims are not reported very often. It doesn't do any good to go to court because Muslims are a protected group, with whom the sympathies of the court lie.

Pastorius said...

Maybe.

I have never had anything like that happen to me, even though I am around Muslims.

Still, I would not be surprised.

Anonymous said...

Can you elaborate on the circumstances this physical attack happened?

I had two unpleasant experiences. The first was one or two years ago at a Virginia toll booth. I asked the attendants for directions, and should have known he was sending me the wrong way because of the smug look on his face and the heavy Middle Eastern accent. The second was a few months ago at a gas station in Fredericksburg, VA. I went in for a bottle of water. The place was empty except for the young attendant sitting behind the counter. He was a typical Middle Eastern, with the added jihadi beard with no mustache. He was chatty, and stupid me descended from my high horse and engaged in banal conversation. He first asked me if I was an Arab Muslim because of the car I was driving, very old, 1986 Mercedes SL560. (By the way, this is the second time this happened to me. A few months ago, at a stop light on the way to Tyson's Corners in VA, a woman asked me if I was Iranian because of the car I was driving ...) Anyway, as I was leaving the gas station, the young jihadist asked me: "Can I ask you a question?" Stupid me, believing he was going to give me some speech on religion and the opportunity to say something about it, I answered: sure! His question was: "How is sex at your age?"

These people are getting bolder and bolder, and fools like me remain quiet.

Anonymous said...

As witnessed in these comments, Northern Virginia is a cesspool of ME trouble-in-the-making.
My kids resided in Falls Church area - a great commuter location but alarmingly infested. Young ME males traveled in packs in the malls - pushy on escalators - a menace to society. Recent elder immigrants in their flowing fabric outfits don sandals even in winter and will walk in the street if there is snow on the walkways. To hell with traffic.

Anonymous said...

Falls Church even has what's known as the Wahabi corridor (Rt. 7)

Always On Watch said...

I posted about the assault incident at my blog on November 14, 2014 (At the time, I thought that she was Asian Indian, but I later learned that she was Sri Lankan; I also saw her in a hijab a few weeks after the incident occurred):

Saturday, I was physically assaulted by an irate Asian Indian woman. In front of the library's reference desk and several witnesses! The altercation occurred because two groups, mine and hers, were seeking to acquire a first-come-first-served study room for two hours.

The woman poked and shoved me, and it's a wonder that I didn't topple backwards. I might have — except that she was at least a foot shorter than I.

The attack came out of nowhere. However, even before ever getting into the library, the woman had lied so that she could butt into the line outside. You see, a line always forms on Saturday mornings because of the sometimes-high demand for group study rooms on the weekends. All those wanting to use a first-come-first-served study room must be present for the room to be assigned.

Once inside the library, the members of my group were assembled at the reference desk. The irate woman mentioned above was alone and still awaiting the arrival of her teacher.

The best that I can recall now, I hadn't spoken a word to the Asian Indian woman. I was assessing the situation and was about to offer a compromise consisting of "Why don't we take the room for an hour? Your teacher isn't here yet. After that hour, you can have the room," when she started yelling.

"You're the teacher?" she screamed in a heavily accented voice. "Say something!" Poke. Shove.

Then I raised my voice. "What are you doing? What's wrong with you? You just assaulted me!"

The father of the two boys whom I tutor every Saturday shouted, "You don't touch people! You don't touch people!" Imagine a loud voice with a heavy Chinese accent.

The manager was summoned and the situation resolved in a way which displeased the irate woman. Her eyes were still ablaze with fury when my group and I walked away to go to the group study room.

The entire situation was surreal.


My client was wearing a prominent cross, and I was wearing a Christmas wreath sweatshirt. Just sayin'.

Always On Watch said...

BTW, I have a couple of friends who work at Dulles Airport. The stories that they tell me! Muslim trouble there. Nothing violent but lots of sneering and "getting over."

Anonymous said...

Well .... they feel superior to everybody else, therefore, they cut lines, and expect to be served before anybody else. May God forgive me, but how I despise them!