Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Orlando Shooting Survivor Outraged That Killer's Father Attended Hillary Clinton Campaign Event


From Click Orlando:
Ceballo wasn't only surprised, he was angry. 
"I'm outraged," he said. "For him to come back to Orlando, where his son created devastation, was also mind-blowing. If I would have known that, I would have not come." 
Ceballo attended the rally as a "plus one" guest with Hansen, who was contacted and invited by someone whom he presumed was from the Clinton campaign. 
Afterward, the two went backstage, met Clinton and took pictures with her, holding a sign with her new campaign message, "Standing Together." 
But Ceballo is now questioning the slogan, wondering how the Clinton campaign didn't notice that Mateen's father was allowed to be in the center of the crowd behind the podium at which Clinton stood and addressed the Pulse massacre that left 49 dead and 53 others injured. 
"I know how many people, family members, loved ones and friends are still grieving," Clinton said during the rally. 
"Hillary has been supporting the LGBT community, she's been to Pulse, you know? To find out (Mateen's father) was there, it's really disappointing," Ceballo said. 
"I'm not happy about it at all. I feel, like, let down."

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

Oh, I'm pretty sure he will.

Pastorius said...

It's my personal opinion that Trump is the most obviously pro-gay candidate for President ever.

Anonymous said...

What amazes me is people's surprise at this. The guy is an attention whore, an Islamist, who do people expect he would support? Trump? C'mon! As for his placement, highly visible on the screen, Clinton will welcome anything that will put her in the news. Mistreated minorities will applaud her welcoming mode.

Trash welcomes trash.