Thursday, July 07, 2016

One More Time

Hillary Rodham Clinton is unfit to hold any political office which requires security clearance.



Before leaving the topic of yesterday's blog post "Extremely Careless" Hillary Clinton, please read How the FBI director systematically dismantled Hillary Clinton’s email defense (Washington Post, July 5, 2016), reproduced in its entirety below the fold and worth your time if you give one whit about the truth:
FBI Director James B. Comey’s remarks Tuesday about Hillary Clinton’s email use while she was secretary of state directly contradicted much of what Clinton had said publicly about the issue.

Here’s how Comey’s statements stack up against Clinton’s explanations.

Did Clinton send or receive classified material using her private setup?

What Clinton said:

March 10, 2015: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email.”

July 2, 2016: “Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified.”...
Read the rest at Always On Watch.

1 comment:

The Last English Prince said...

Cross pollination over to my site.

Thank you, AOW.