Saturday, May 07, 2016

DONALD TRUMP: Ban all Muslims from entering USA

TRUMP!



THIS IS THE BEST POLITICAL NEWS I HAVE HEARD IN MY LIFE.

Listen to Trump, as he essentially quotes our IBA "Game Over" sidebar?

What kind of disgusting, sick "Conservative" "counter-Jihadist" would not vote for this man?

To any of my fellow Counter-Jihadists who continue to insist you will not vote for him after this statement, I can only come to the conclusion that you are in the counter-Jihad for reasons other than ending the Islamic threat to Western Civilization.

Thank God we finally have a Western Leader with the wisdom and the balls to do something about Islam.

From the Daily Mail:
Generally, in politics, the nominee will shed off some of his positions that are more in line with the party’s base in order to be palatable to the general public. 
But on the Muslim ban, which is likely Trump’s most controversial position, he’s not budging. 
‘I don’t care if it hurts me,’ he told hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. ‘I’m doing the right thing.’ 
‘I’ve been guided by common sense, by what’s right,’ he continued. 
‘We have to be careful. We’re allowing thousands of people to come into our country,’ he said. 
‘Thousands and thousands of people being placed all over the country that, frankly, nobody knows who they are.’ 
‘We don’t know what we’re doing,’ he added.
 UPDATE: I am shocked! This speech was given in December, 2015.

WHY HAD I NEVER HEARD THIS?

WHY HAVE COUNTER-JIHAD BLOGGERS (INCLUDING US) NOT BEEN REPORTING ON THIS?

I knew he had made the statement calling for a moratorium on Musliim immigration, but I had no idea he had been communicating this kind of information.

This man is properly armed.

He is the right man at the right time in history.

Again, Thank God we have this man.

UPDATE TO MY UPDATE -

I looked back over my posts of the week that Donald Trump gave this speech. I posted nothing on it. I think I simply must not have been taking Trump seriously at that point, and thus, not paying attention.

Maybe that is the case with all my fellow counter-Jihadists. Maybe they simply are not aware that Donald Trump is saying the exact things that we have all been trying to get across for the past 15 years.

We have our guy. Let's get him in office.

UPDATE TO MY UPDATE TO MY UPDATE:

I find that I had posted a 1 minute portion of the speech on December 8, 2015, the day the video was released.

However, the portion I posted did not include the Trump's quotation of statistics, which I believe PROVES Trump knows what he is talking about and has the real conviction to do something about it.

And by the way, if you are wondering if Trump has lost any of his commitment to this anti-Islamization stand, then check this out. I only wish I could find video of that appearance.

That the media has able to blind us all to Trump's very real motives in doing what he is doing, shows you we are living in a truly Orwellian Age.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

An amazing speech to witness in person. WISH I WAS THERE!!!

Always On Watch said...

I was taking him seriously by that point.

So, why hadn't I heard about this speech?

Granted, I haven't watched every speech. But I am stunned that I hadn't at least heard about this particular speech.

I just got off the phone from former blogger The Merry Widow, and she had heard about this speech. I don't know if she saw or heard about the speech, but she was aware of it.

Pastorius said...

I am stunned.

This is great, great news.

christian soldier said...

US - first war = against muslims--barbary pirates-Shores of Tripoli--
our continued war--muslims--

read the koran - you will see--muslims in the true light..
C-CS

Pastorius said...

There is no one else to vote for.

This is our guy.

Any "counter-Jihadist' who does not support Trump is a fake counter-Jihadist.

Always On Watch said...

I've done some looking around and have discovered that Trump made this speech in response to the San Bernardino jihad attack.

Always On Watch said...

As I think back, Michael Gerson has written columns whining about Trump's Islamophobia -- although Gerson never used that term.

Nicoenarg said...

Hadn't heard this myself. This is awesome. BTW Geert Wilders is going to the Republican Convention to congratulate Trump and give his support to him in person.

Pastorius said...

Yes, he did make this speech in response to San Bernardino. And, of course, we were all aware of his Press Release response.

But no one reported on the extent of the detail he went into in his speech.

And this stuff is not off the cuff. He is reading from notes, and giving his own commentary. He prepared this information.

He knows as much or more than many counter-Jihadists.

And yet, we have multiple counter-Jihadists who are OPPOSING Trump.

It doesn't make any sense.

This guy is the best we've had on the international stage. He's better than Wilders, better than Faraje, better than any other, because not only does he get it, but he has a real opportunity to gain real power.

He has already gained more notoriety and a bigger voice than any other counter-Jihadist.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
not only does he get it, but he has a real opportunity to gain real power

That is so important!

Counter-jihadists should be excited. Why aren't more of them excited?

Anonymous said...

Saudi prince begs American voters not to vote for Trump and says he 'cannot believe' the US could have a president who wants to ban Muslims from entering the country via DailyMail

Trump detractor Prince Turki al-Faisal, 69, is one of the king’s nephews, and was the head of Saudi intelligence from 1977 until Aug. 31, 2001, and managed Riyadh’s relations with Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar of the Taliban.

(Or so said the NY Times, here)
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/05/world/middleeast/pre-9-11-ties-haunt-saudis-as-new-accusations-surface.html?_r=0

He was originally a defendant in a lawsuit which alleged that he was tied to the 9/11 attack. So-called “20th hijacker” Moussaoui claimed that al-Faisal’s name was on a list of Al Quaeda donors. Case was dismissed.

Wonder if he’s in the 28 pages dealing with the Saudis that is still being withheld? I recall Trump mentioning Saudi involvement in 9/11 at one of his appearances.

Pastorius said...

Sure, he qualifies it. To not qualify it would not be prudent being that he is a politician.

But in this speech here, he makes it clear he is not fooled, for a second, by any Taqiya. He understands what Muslims are up to with all their lies and obfuscations. He understands the fount of evil that exists in the culture and the religion. He understands that it is the responsibility of MUSLIMS to fix the problem. It is not the responsibility of the Western world to fix a problem that emanates from a foreign culture/religion/political system.

Epaminondas said...

It's Trump or MORE OF THE SAME.

I can't think of a reason to call anything in the last 8 years a success, unless it's getting OBL (which changed nothing)

Gerson:"But by what possible theory of assimilation should the United States declare Islam to be inconsistent with its ideals?"

THIS ONE

The people are sovereign - not a book or anyone's idea of a perfect being. We will make mistakes and we will correct them, or maybe not sometimes. But either way, if you cannot commit to YOU YOURSELF being PART OF the sovereign deciders, and then accepting the decisions of the deciders, YOU CAN NEVER ASSIMILATE

Always On Watch said...

Nico,
No Muslim used the "oh he was mean, let's kill them all" argument as a justification for jihad.

But that's the way the neocons think. In a sense, they are Zinn-ites.

Always On Watch said...

Epa,
It's Trump or MORE OF THE SAME.

It does boil down to that, doesn't it?

Epaminondas said...

What concerns me is not a temporary ban .. what concerns me is the HOW, and if successful, the what next?

Right now, I'll settle for control of the SECURED BORDER, and a fix for all American labor fleeing to the lowest cost in the world.

Control illegal immigration and grow the coffers of the the people (and therefore the govt) and you are entering top 10 presidents AT WORST.

America will suddenly be like all the Red Sox fans who were at Fenway for Ted Williams' last game. "I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A TRUMP SUPPORTER"

Always On Watch said...

Epa,
With every candidate, there is always the worry of what next?

We must stop the inflow of jihadists and wannabe jihadists.

Always On Watch said...

I look for many Jews to emigrate from Europe. They can come here! IF we stop taking in hordes of Muslims.

Epaminondas said...

The what next I am concerned about is the debate of 'now that the influx of unverifiable, potential haters of our way of life has been nearly halted, - how do we END Islamism as a malignant war machine? IS THERE A PEACEFUL MEANS?'

As far as jews from europe, given the drift of the democratic party, and the documented rise of sympathy of millenials for pals, I expect the vast bulk of jews to go to Israel.

Always On Watch said...

I cat see that there will be a peaceful means. These jihad groups will, in a matter of time, get WMD's. I know that the race is already on.

Yes, most Jews will go to Israel, but at least some will come here. Especially if the exodus is massive.