Friday, April 15, 2016

Michelle Fields. Agent Provocateur - UPDATED

I have begun to believe Michelle Fields is not a real Conservative. I believe she is possibly an undercover agent of sorts, hoping to write a tell-all book about the Conservative movement in the future. I think it is possible she is in on this with her boyfriend Jamie Weinstein, who is a Hollywood writer, and "Conservative" himself.

I have been unable to find an article or quote anywhere from either one of the two of them which articulates a true Conservative principle. The writings I have found are either simple reports, or even sometimes critical of "the Republican establishment", or figures like Newt Gingrich.

Of course, I don't know for sure. But I am suspicious.

In the case of this latest act of attempted Character Assassination by Michelle Fields against the Trump Organization, the latest news shows that Fields penetrated into a space which reporters were warned to stay out of as Trump was exiting. Also, there were no apparent bruises, though she later produced a photo which did include bruises.

There's this thing called Photoshop, I hear.

Anyway ...

Florida Prosecutors: Michelle Fields WAS WARNED But Broke Into Trump’s “Protective Bubble” Anyway 


--------

FL ATTORNEY on MICHELLE FIELDS: She Had Taken a Photo that Evening “And There Was REALLY NOTHING THERE”

-------

FL Prosecutor Aronberg: No Charges Against Corey Lewandowski “Her Phone Did Not Show Any Bruising”


UPDATED -

THESE MICHELLE FIELDS PHOTOS Made It IMPOSSIBLE for Florida Prosecutors to Charge Corey Lewandowski




Florida State Attorney Dave Aronberg, a Hillary Clinton supporter, announced today that his office would not charge Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski with battery assault charges.







4 comments:

cjk said...

Good thing this horseshit was on video tape.
The whole affair just makes Trump look real good to people like me. He has his problems and they are numerous and large, but when he has the balls to stand up to people who expect him to just smoke a guy for some bullshit reason............well that stands real, real, real, big to guys like me.
I actually can't overstate how big that point is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM JUST SO SICK AND TIORED OF THE INJUSTICES THAT THE LEFT GETS AWAY WITH.
FUCK, FUCK, and double FUCK them!!!

Pastorius said...

Wow, cjk. I'm surprised, though I should not be.

I didn't think you'd become a Trump fan. I knew you were in agreement with his opposition to Muslim immigration. But I did not expect you to become a fan of anything else.

I agree with you, he has DEEP problems.

However, I've thought about this a lot, and here it is:

the most important issues to me are:

1) Islamic immigration

2) illegal immigration

3) ending the GOP

4) ending the abuse of H1B visas

5) TPP

6) ending corruption in government (I've heard Trump speak eloquently on this subject in a Hannity interview, where he promised to create a situation in which the military can get what it needs and not be forced to buy things it doesn't want - he went on to tie this situation to foreign affairs saying corruption has actually weakened America's standing on the international scene and made the world a more dangerous place - this is a broad vision - i hope he talks about it more - he acknowledged in that interview that this is WHY THEY HATE HIM - and I believe it)

Nicoenarg said...

What I want to know is why she wasn't drop kicked in the face and thrown to the ground when she did break into the protective bubble.

The secret service assigned to Trump is a little slow (they reacted a second or two late when that libtard tried to rush Trump during that one speech).

Pasto,

I think you may be 100% right about Fields's "conservative" credentials. But what does that make of Shapiro and everybody else who's rallied behind her (I still think Terris and Shapiro did what they did because they want to bone this idiot, makes absolutely no sense why else guys would sacrifice their careers - especially in Shapiro's case).

Pastorius said...

Yes, I think Shapiro wants to plow her Fields.