Tuesday, March 15, 2016

So I’m listening to Gretchen Carlson on XM as I’m doing some work, and I realize..

the hysteria in the GOP has reached Fox.

Not editorial policy, HYSTERIA.

She reported on a NYT article which basically attributed the following correlations..
If you are a Trump voter:
YOU LIVE IN A MOBILE HOME
YOU DID NOT GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL
YOU VOTED FOR GEORGE WALLACE
WHEN ASKED ABOUT YOUR HERITAGE YOU ANSWERED AMERICAN
Of course this was followed by the apparently Romney produced ad which used quotes of Trump FROM AN INTERVIEW ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW about women to show he is a misogynist who objectifies ‘pieces of ass’.

Naturally, since it’s Howard Stern, you can fill in the blanks about the kind of thing that was said.

So, I put on my white sheet, knocked out a couple of my teeth, put my AR-15 with 30 shot banana clip over my shoulder, holstered BOTH GLock 22′s, and went out on the road practicing my Hitlergruß.

Actually I stopped, stared in to space in shock, and then put on Pandora.

Thomas Tallis station.


After all, I’m Jewish

It’s not that I’m a rabid supporter of Trump, it’s that the extent and hysterical nature of these hyperbolic shrieks, are totally off putting.

7 comments:

midnight rider said...

You ought to see it on live TeeVee. I was WATCHING her same basically the same things this afternoon after work. And last night the newly made Harridan Megyn had NOTHING good to say to Trump.

I texted Pasto yesterday the way everyone is salivating every time they think they have something that will finally damage Trump it's like watching the crowd at The Coliseum during a Roman gladiator match.

midnight rider said...

by the way my wife will no longer let me watch TeeVee armed anymore...

Always On Watch said...

MR,
Your wife is saving the TV.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree. I'm not a great admirer of Trump, but the overall reaction to his candidacy is truly off putting.

Charles Martel

christian soldier said...

LOL- watching TV unarmed--dangerous MR-\


and - is anyone else but me --tired of FOX!!!>>>
C-CS

Always On Watch said...

CS,
Im avoiding Watching Fox these days. Watching Fox makes my colitis flare up!

Pastorius said...

Personally, I was tired of all of them. I got rid of cable two years back.