Tuesday, February 02, 2016

When I'm in one of those moods, one of those beat the snot out of the next person who looks at me wrong moods, there are precious few bands/pieces of music that can instantly (nearly) change my mood and rattle my thick head out of it.

The Allman Brothers are NOT one of those bands.

George Harrison is.

Recent political shenanigans have left me in such a mood.

So...

George Harrison
Crackerbox Palace



While My Guitar Gently Weeps



If Not For You



My Sweet Lord (2000)


3 comments:

Epaminondas said...



Agree.
Today has been all White Wedding, Good MOrning Little Schoolgirl, One Borubon, One Sctoch and One Beer, and Enter Sandman

My Sweet Lord is called for RIGHT
THE FUCK NOW

midnight rider said...

PRECISELY!!!

Anonymous said...

George was a sweet soul, RIP.

If you have never seen it I recommend watching the movie "Backbeat" (1994). Good background information on the early Beatles. Seems to capture the character of John Lennon very well.