Friday, December 05, 2014

"Smart power includes showing respect, even for one’s enemies”

Hillary Clinton yesterday, demonstrating why she was unqualified to be a Senator OR SecState, let alone president, and making clear WHY her husband didn’t MISS OBL with 4 shots at him, he didn’t TAKE them (thanks also John Brennan current CIA director for talking him out of that)..
I have something for them from a couple of guys who understood enemies and how to ‘respect’ them.
Sign in Tulagi Harbor, across Ironbottom Sound from Guaalcanal
If you are going to win a war, especially against those motivated by a personal responsibility to their god to kill YOU only one thing counts.
They are dead and you are not.
Not my call.
#HOWITIS

1 comment:

Pastorius said...

I respect my enemies enough to know I need to kill them.