Saturday, November 01, 2014

The Kufr Trifecta -- A personal journey

For those who still remember me, I used to be a much more prolific contributor to IBA. Well, I'm still above ground and still above room temperature. I still reside in Malaysia, a Muslim-majority, Muslim-controlled state, where the one-way ratchet that is Islam slowly tightens. It's where I live, where I hang my hat at least for now, but not home, and never a place where I could belong, for three very good reasons.

1) I unapologetically support Israel. In Malaysia, that's a personal and political view best kept out of sight; being a Zionist is the worse possible epithet that one can be called here. Nobody has the temerity to openly support Israel in Malaysian society, and anyone who does is looking, at the very least, at expulsion from so-called polite society and probably worse. Anyone who's foolish enough to support the hated Zionist regime says that privately, if he or she does that at all. Well, I say the hell with Malaysia's 'polite society'. They love Hamas, after all.

2) I'm an unbeliever, a kufr, which as the Quran says is the most vile of creatures (8:55, 98:6). I've personally turned down many invitations to Islam ('dawah') and I have written at length and many times against Islam's teachings. So this no doubt puts me personally beyond the pale and marked for death -- does anyone remember what happened to Theo Van Gogh exactly 10 years ago?

3) I have married a member of an explicit enemy class to true believers, to Muslims and to Islam. According to the prime minister of Malaysia, LGBT people (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transsexual) are enemies of Islam that must be fought. And I have made a transsexual woman from this country my partner and legal spouse outside of Malaysia. Of course this arrangement is not and will never be recognized in Malaysia, but the point remains. I'm an enemy that's fraternizing with the enemy. We must be destroyed.

For me personally, it was my choice of spouse and mate that brought me many years ago to oppose Islam and all its works. I have to oppose Islam because Islam opposes me, and would wipe out my wife and everything and everyone else I care about from the face of this earth if the true believers of the so-called religion of peace had their way. My opposition to Islam is as personal as it can possibly be.

1 comment:

Pastorius said...

Thanks for writing this, AJ. I appreciate it.

Islam opposes personal choice. That's just the truth of it.

Islam dictates everything from which foot a person uses to step INTO a room, to which hand they use to wipe their ass.

There is no room for human freedom in Islam.

Your choices are ultimate expressions of human freedom and so, as you say, you are an enemy of Islam, and it is brought home to you in full color every day of your life.