Tuesday, July 15, 2014

When Utopian Dreams Shatter - Remember "Peggy Joseph"? She's the euphoric woman who praised Obama's victory in 2008, claiming she would no longer need to worry about paying for her mortgage or car payments



NEW YORK – In his new full-length documentary film, “There’s No Place Like Utopia,” Joel Gilbert found Peggy Joseph, the Florida voter who became infamous during the 2008 presidential campaign for saying Barack Obama would “pay for my gas and my mortgage.” 
Surprisingly, some six years into the Obama presidency, Joseph has turned against the president, disappointed that he did not deliver on his “hope and change” campaign promises. 
“Peggy reminded me of Dorothy from ‘The Wizard of Oz,’ who thought the magical wizard would solve all her problems,” Gilbert told WND in an interview. 
“When I finally found her address, I knocked on her door and brought her a pair of ruby slippers. 
When I interviewed Peggy, I was astonished that Peggy explained that she was now anti-Obama. 
She told me, ‘He was not who we thought or expected him to be.’” 
“Truth and honesty are important,” Joseph explained to Gilbert in the film. “He lied about everything.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FWIW, Joel Gilbert also produced the video documentary 2012 Dreams from my REAL Father
Which suggests Frank Marshall Davis is Barry Soetero's real father. I watched that video again and found a lot of overlapping dogma with Dinesh D'Souza's ideas and links to Barry's ideals...sans the paternal issue.

Anonymous said...

"He lied about everything," which,
to Ms. Piggy means, "He didn't come through with my free stuff."
That's all it REALLY means to her.