Monday, July 28, 2014

Media Sources (the Independent, the Mirror, and Daily Mail) Are Claiming One Direction Singer Zayn Mailik is Receiving Death Threats in Response to "Free Palestine" Tweet

But, you know what?

I don't buy it.

Why?

Because no one has produced a single incendiary tweet as of yet.

The worst tweet they quote is, "Let me kill you".

What?

I have a feeling there might have been more to the quote, or at the least, more intended.

Like maybe the real Tweet goes something like this:

"You want Palestinians to fight against Jews? Let me kill you (as in, your people) and see how you feel about that?"




And here are the only actual Tweets (from heartbroken fans) I have seen so far:





I WANT TO SEE THOSE "DEATH THREAT" TWEETS.

1 comment:

Epaminondas said...

Agree. 1200 DEAD IN JENIN