Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Fucking Hate John Kerry


I don't know who I hate more, John Kerry or Scumbama.

Fuck these guys. I hope they die in a rising tide of their own piss, shit, and vomit.

What a thoroughly demoralizing day this must have been for the Pontiff. One would presume he works at being the Pope with passion for the Word of God and a love for humanity. And then to have to meet these two losers, well, it must tempt him to lose all hope.

And yes, this is what passes for political commentary here at Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that is why I rely on iBloga for news and analysis. As eloquent as a Krauthammer or a George Will may be, you'll never hear them raise their voice above barely a whisper. Krauthammer is so nonchalant he barely moves, he just sits there and turns the top part of his forehead towards his interlocutors. Come on man, we're talking about Islamic terrorism, the undoing of the US constitution under a dictator, big things here! Get excited! Jump up and yell man!

Pastorius said...

I know. Dude acts like a spaz or a tard or something. He might as well have a disabled sticker on his car.

Epaminondas said...

I'm worried about you, Pasto. You keep all your feelings inside, all cooped up. You should let them out.