Friday, October 18, 2013

Fitna Producer Learns To Love Islam

With a hat tip to Mark Alexander of A New Dark Age Is Dawning:
A once strident anti-Islam activist who gained notoriety as the producer of Fitna, a derogatory film wrongly portraying Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), has found peace and tranquility while performing Haj this year.

Arnoud Van Doorn, a former member of the Geert Wilders racist Dutch Party for Freedom, reverted to Islam a year ago after propagating against the divine religion for years.

Van Doorn bitterly regrets having taken part in the production of the hateful film Fitna (Sedition) and said he was in the holy sites to atone for his sins.

“I found myself among these faithful hearts. I hope that my tears of regret will wash out all my sins after my repentance,” Van Doorn said.

He said, as a token of atonement, he will produce a new film that will show the true essence of Islam and the correct personality of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Van Doorn described Fitna as a totally wrong movie which contained a lot of misleading and incorrect information that had nothing to do with the noble divine religion or its great Prophet (pbuh).

He said that since his arrival in this holy land, he has been living the best days of his life and he hoped that he could spend more time in Madinah to which he was determined to return after the completion of his Haj rites.

“I felt ashamed standing in front of the Prophet’s grave. I thought of the grave mistake which I had made by producing that sacrilegious film. I hope that Allah will forgive me and accept my repentance,” he said.

Van Doorn said he read a lot about Islam and regretted his erstwhile hostility to this great religion.
**sigh**

4 comments:

Mustang said...

I hope he enjoys these “best days of his life,” because his days are numbered, and then he is bound straight to hell. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”

Anonymous said...

It's like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." I no longer expect to see general sanity again in my lifetime.

Anonymous said...

Another weasel running for cover. His new-found believe in islam is prompted by fear of losing his scurvy life to a vengeful muzzie.

What a complete waste of skin this coward is. May his remaining days be few and agonizing!

Anonymous said...

I'll warrant Arnoud, choosing the 'strong horse' as he felt, has now come to the realization that he's in a very precarious predicament with his new masters, he'll have to really suck-up and do their bidding and then some, but dark will be his dreams and a constant gnawing and worry will be his lot as to whether his masters will 'deal' with him later when he's no longer of use.

Arnould you chose the wrong path, shame on you! Better to have died with dignity in the the cause of freedom then to betray your friends, colleagues, nation, family, values and soul.