Saturday, September 07, 2013

Finally, We Have A Long-Term Approach To Destroying Islam: Give All Our Lefties The Sex-Changes They Lust For, and Lob Them Into Muslim Territory

Here is a former British Soldier who has

1) converted to Islam

and

2) undergone a sex change to be a "woman".

AWESOME!

AWESOME!!!



I remember reading of Medieval armies attacking a walled city, and lobbing dead bodies into the walled city to spread disease, either killing all the residents, or smoking them out of the city.

We should do this to the Muslims.

Let's just take all the Lefties who are rotting out our Civilization, and force them to have sex changes, and then lob them into Muslim nations, so they can campaign for "Human Rights" and "Global Warming", and Transgender issues, and all the other oh, so important things Lefties go on and on about.

They can spread all their Leftie disease throughout Islamic lands, and then, as Ronald Reagan said, "WE WIN, THEY LOSE. That's my strategy."

If I was leader of the Free World (and you don't want me to be, because I'd be a combination of Andy Kaufman and Caligula), this is what I'd do.

I'd round up all the Leftist Treason artists, say, 100,000 of them, 

and I'd force them to have sex-change operations, 

and then I'd fly them into Muslim lands that we were occupying, 

and I'd give those Trans-gendered mutants picket signs touting their favorite causes, 

like abortion, Transgender issues, and Global Warming, 

and I'd parade them around Mosques, 

holding those picket signs 

and I'd force them to chant slogans like, 

"We're here, We're Queer, and we'll take Mohammed's rear" 

and I'd film this and broadcast it around the world.


No comments: