Friday, August 02, 2013

Wreckovery


Record Number 21 Million Young Adults Living With Parents (yo! again and that's ok with me)

It's not like any of this should be a surprise to anyone paying attention and not blindly following & toeing the administrative line

When the Food Pantry is open in my end of town the line is still and always out the door and around the block.


A record number of Americans are on food stamps



4 out of 5 Americans face joblessness and poverty

It's certainly not like I haven't warned you about this over the years.


Obamaville in Camden


I don't know what's more disturbing, that these exist (we knew that already) or that they have been around long enough that the previous tent city to this had it's own form of government and rules

And while it's true some of this may be due to addiction or mental illness, one reporter near the end asks the question
Look at your bank accounts and ask yourself just how close you may really be -- 1 mortage payment? 2? -- from ending up somewhere like here.
This is not my father's  America. Nor yours.
This is not a country I recognize from my youth.

This is Barack Obama's America.
 


And I believe the worst is still to come.
 
 
 

 

FUCK YER HOPE AND CHANGE

No comments: