Saturday, July 20, 2013

You Might Remember There Was a "Mosque Bombing" On The Day of Lee Rigby's Funeral ...

I was my usual ungracious self, blaming the bombing of a Mosque on Muslims, declaring, with absolutely no evidence:
Supposedly timed to go off when prayers started, only prayers started an hour later than normal.
I guess Allah was protecting them ...
OR,
the nail bomb was set off by some Muslim affiliated with the Mosque who already knew prayers would be starting late because of Rama-lama-ding-dong.
Fuck Islam.
That's right, I didn't even bother to wait for evidence. This is because I am an Islamophobe. And, I have nothing but hatred in my heart.

LOL

Yeah, FUCK ISLAM.

Anyway, check out this story, from Vlad:
Two men arrested in connection with various devices near mosques that made a threatening noise. No muslims where hurt however during the various attacks on mosques, one of which ‘miraculously’ set its prayer time back one hour for the first time in its history as one of the devices went off somewhat closer to a church on a disused railway line near Binfield Street in Tipton, than it was to the mosque as it turns out. The two men are described as “East European” and are as yet unnamed. 
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, I was right.

Ok, say it with me now:

FUCK ISLAM.
 

No comments: