Friday, March 29, 2013

INFIDEL BLOGGERS ALLIANCE: BANNED IN DISNEYLAND


Her Royal Whyness writes to tell me that IBA is banned at all Disney properties, theme parks, hotels,etc.

Nice.

Apparently, we are a hate site.

Who knew?

Anyway, I used to do a lot of business travel, and it was common for me to find that IBA was not accessible via the wireless in, say, the public area of an Embassy Suites.

But, I was always able to access IBA from my room.

This total banning is something new, or at least it is to me.

I love Disneyland, and I have friends and relatives who work for Disney in various capacities. It really is one of my favorite places in the world.

But, you know, Fuck Disneyland. If Islam were to become dominant in the US, Disney would be no more.

The Disney brand is nothing if not a pure Idolatry. Princesses would never mouth off to their father's in adolescent Feminist self-righteousness ever again if Islam has it's way.

If Disney does not know what is good for it's corporate brand, well, that's just sad.


8 comments:

midnight rider said...

I rather take that as a badge of honor. . .

Always On Watch said...

I've been told that my site is blocked in the public libraries in Santa Monica.

Pastorius said...

I take it as a badge of honor too.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick correction . . .we were in DisneyWORLD (Florida) at the time we noticed IBA was blocked. DisneyLAND is California, and I do not know if access to IBA is denied at that location.

I found the block particularly ironic given I could easily access "BareNakedIslam", "JihadWatch", "Islam vs. Europe" etc. without any problem.


FWIW, the cultural 'enrichment' of the Orlando area is well under way. - HRW

Pastorius said...

Hi HRW,
I know where you were.

But the word "banned" rhymes with DisneyLAND, not Disney World.

;-)

Anonymous said...

:D - HRW

christian soldier said...

I'D GBIVE MY NORMAL TAKE---
BOYCOTT DISNEY- BUT- \
WHO CARE ABOUT DISNEY!!!

JUST ASKING!

CAROL-CS

Pastorius said...

I enjoy Disneyland. I went there recently.