Saturday, October 20, 2012

Reliapundit at Astute Bloggers Says It's Over, Barry

God I hope he is right.

I will not be able to rest until that bastard is on the helicopter and flying off into the distance.

From Astute Bloggers:

AMONG VOTERS WHO HAVE DECIDED, ROMNEY LEADS BY 4%

YUP, THEMS THE NUMBERS.

SO, IF THOSE FOLKS WHO ARE CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE UNDECIDED DON'T BOTHER TO DECIDE OR VOTE, THAT MEANS ROMNEY SHOULD WIN BY 53% TO 47%.

THE REMAINING UNDECIDEDS HAVE HAD 4 YEARS TO MAKE UP THEIR MINDS ABOUT OBAMA, AND IF THEY'RE NOT SURE AT THIS  POINT, THEN THEY WILL NEVER BE SURE.

THEREFORE - IMHO - THEY ARE REALLY DECIDING ON WHETHER TO VOTE ROMNEY OR STAY HOME.

SO ROMNEY IS GUARANTEED AT LEAST 53% OF THE VOTE - OR MORE.

I THINK IT WILL BE MORE AS A BANDWAGON EFFECT BEGINS TO SET IN AFTER THE THIRD DEBATE.

THERE'S NOTHING OBAMA CAN DO AT THIS POINT TO STOP ROMNEY - NOT EVEN BOMBING LIBYA OR SYRIA OR IRAN WILL HELP. NOT EVEN KILLING ZAWAHIRI.

IT'S OVER.

TOUCH WOOD.

5 comments:

Epaminondas said...

I do NOT feel that way. I think he has to win any of Ohio or Wisconsin, or Iowa. RCP's no tossups show him winning every other tossup state except nevada.
If they win PA it's a lanslide election. But then the pools are totallys wrong (as they were in 1980 when the polls the sunday before STILL showed a close vote)
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Pastorius said...

I agree, Epa.

Anonymous said...

I´m not that optimistic ... But will keep praying just in case!

Epaminondas said...

That's where I and Mrs Epa are right now. We are heartened by poll numbers which are not quite believable, but are praying LITERALLY.
We both also are en guard over voter fraud which others imagine is a legitimate manner to both combat evil and defeat IMAGINED voter suppression.
Two weeks from tuesday night will be the national equivalent of waiting to find out if the biopsy result is benign or malignant (I claim that post title, BTW)

Pastorius said...

Ok, I promise I won't use it, though it is genius, and my itchy plagiarism-fingers are twitching.