Thursday, January 06, 2011

THE I$LAMBERG BU$INE$$



THELASTCRUSADE.ORG
Here we have a clip about Islamberg taken from Zuhdi Jasser’s film “The Third Jihad”. Jasser is a “devout Muslim” who has been tasked with the effort to persuade Post-America that the majority of Mohammedans are akin to Quakers; very pious and orthodox believers in a Christian G-d…. and of course, Allah.

Forget about Jasser.

The reason I am posting this video (Hat tip to Debbie at Right Truth) is that I have just about had enough of the “Domestic Terrorism” business and it’s fans. Many people have managed to make quite a business out of Islamberg, Red House, and the greater Jumaat al Fuqra movement, however, only a very few, all from the Last crusade, have ever had the guts to enter those compounds. That’s right, reading articles by Paul Williams does not mean folks like Christian Action Network, Ryan Mauro, Zuhdi Jasser, Dave Gaubatz, or the folks at Northeast Intelligence Network, have actually risked their necks to enter these compounds and speak with the inhabitants. To the man, they have not.

Let this be my “New Years Resolution”, to confront in the Press, Internet, and Television, the frauds and serial fabricators who have attempted to make a business out of the fearless efforts of others.

Peace! (To those who deserve it)

7 comments:

American Rose said...

Zuhdi Jasser calls Israel an "occupied" land! He is wolf in sheep's clothing. Check out Logan's Warning for more poop on Jasser!

Silverfiddle said...

I don't know what it will take for people in the west to wake up...

Damien said...

American Rose,

In all fairness, Jasser does admit that there is a threat to American National security from Muslim Jihadists, and even names the Muslims brotherhood as being behind it all, something that Stealth Jihadist would be unlikely to do.

Can provide the quote, in context where he calls Israel, an occupied territory?

American Rose said...

Damien,

Jasser has seemed genuine in the past to me too, but as long as he holds on to the ideology and does not seek a reformation, then I remain skeptical. Please go to Logan's Warning and ask Christopher for the exact quote and context and where it was made. Chris knows a lot more about Jasser than I do, and has a whole article on him on his site now. Chris is also very friendly and completely guileless. He's very polite and focused and will be happy to answer any questions. I trust him. He does great work.

I just say, remember what the Hindus say: Never trust a mooslum.

Anonymous said...

American Rose,

This is Damien agian, My Google account is still not functioning.

It doesn't make sense to label Jasser as part of the stealth Jihad, becouse it doesn't make sense for him to be fully on bourd with groups like CAIR since some of his actions don't make sense if he fully supports their cause. In addition, like people of any other faith, not all Muslims do what their holy books tells them to do. Not to mention the fact that some secular leftists are not exactly pro Isreal either. Also, I've talked to Logan about this already.

American Rose said...

Damien,

Did you ask him about Jasser's position on Israel, and was he able to give you a reference? If Jasser is against Israel's right to exist, then I'm against him.

Damien said...

American Rose,

My Google account is working again so I can answer with my own profile again.

I did talk to him about Jasser, but I did not ask him about what he said about Israel, and yes if he's against Israel's right to exist, I will oppose him as well, most certainly.