Saturday, August 07, 2010

In my bid to keep up with our esteemed leader (reminder: I'm only charging 1/2 what Obama did. Keep those donations coming. November's a ways off so there's still time) I would like to take a vacation as well. Hell, being unemployed I'm working as hard as he and his wife (and I'm not living in government housing. Yet). but mine won't be near as extravagent as her trip to Spain. I can get a week at the shore for about 1% of what she spent. So again, keep those donations coming, please.
Small unmarked bills are preferred.

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

The brown paper bag will be behind the trash can, behind the convenience store, behind the gas station.

Epaminondas said...

I can send you a rubber check

midnight rider said...

Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you.

Sob sob sob

You like me. You really really like me.

sob sob sniffle sniffle sob