Friday, January 01, 2010

Did Someone Very Stupid Just Try To Hack My Account?

Well I don't know if someone tried to hack my account or google/blogger just messed up but this morning I received an email telling me different steps on how to recover my password.

Now if this was the job of a hacker...I am telling you publicly--buy "hacking for dummies" or something before you try hacking someone else's account. If you don't know what you're doing, try not to do it because it just reveals how stupid you are. When you click "forgot password", I get the email Einstein, not you.

To the rest here, if you receive an email from me that doesn't sound like me or if there is a post posted on the blog that doesn't sound like something I would write, please delete it.

Just thought I'd give you a heads-up!

2 comments:

abdooss said...

AA,

Though sometimes we are at loggerheads on some issues, I won't be that stupid to hack your account (or anyone's accounts, for that matter)..
my advice - get more firewall/internet security (to others too!)

mah29001 said...

How typical of what a Leftie would likely do.