Saturday, December 05, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Michelle Obama Is Packing a Penis

No, REALLY!

Weasel Zippers has the story.

You gotta see the photographs.

My favorite comment over there comes from a commenter named "Patriot"

Maybe that's how BO likes it! There are those rumors about his past.....
Yep. I've always thought Barack seems a little light in the loafers. This may explain everything.

Not that I care what a man and his, uh, woman/man do in their bedroom. Whatever floats your boat.

Ain't that America?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shit thats funny! I laughed so hard my morning coffee came out my nose.

that explains why the pResident wears the "MOM" jeans in the house.

Anonymous said...

so I guess its not barry who says "dont hate the playa hate the game" in the family

revereridesagain said...

Drove, trained, and subwayed to the NYC rally. Stood in rain for 2 hours. Subwayed, trained, and drove home through blinding snowstorm. And what do I find when I get here? The Weasel Zippers Michelle's penis pictures are down.

Nikki said...

Too funny, and very awww true, yup he do like it like that, but its a bummer the photos are down, but even without them my imagintion is oh so fine and I am still laughing, needed it too thanks love!

Anonymous said...

Did it dawn on anyone that Obama looks like Usama bin laden?

Anonymous said...

I think Obama is packing a Vagina.

Anonymous said...

And the pictures were removed.
I knew I should have "print screened" that page.
But I did save the pictures. lol