Saturday, December 12, 2009

'The Beach In Tel Aviv Is Filled With Tan, Curvy, All-natural Exotic Women'

From Jammie Wearing Fool:


Hey, if they look anything like this babe, I may soon be booking a vacation in Tel Aviv.Sure, everyone knows that Brazilian supermodels dominate the swimsuit model industry, but Israeli model Donna Feldman thinks her native country is ready to give the South American hotspot a run for its money.

"Every time I visit my family in Israel I am blown away by how beautiful the women are. The beach in Tel Aviv is filled with tan, curvy, all-natural exotic women," Feldman quipped. "Instead of a single man vacationing on the beach in Brazil, Israel is definitely another option to consider."
But as the saying goes, you can’t please everyone - and while Feldman was totally flattered to be featured alongside Bar Refaeli in the Brett Ratner-directed "Ladies of ‘69" calendar for Heeb Magazine, to mark the year 5769

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Infidel Babe?

Pastorius said...

We just might have to do that.

Anonymous said...

Well, it would be a travesty if you didn't do it.

Alexander Münch said...

Nice BURKA !

Pastorius said...

Alexander,
Do you live near Tel Aviv?

Alexander Münch said...

Hi Pastorius,

I knew you will gall back!..

No, I live in a small town called Tivon, about 20 Km from Haifa.

P.S.
Here is something for you... stuck in my PC since September or so!...

http://ow.ly/LyR4

Pastorius said...

The link didn't work for me.

Alexander Münch said...

Here it is again:-

http://alexander-munch.blogspot.com/2009/09/dear-aow-thank-you-for-your-speedy.html

If this one doesn't work either, enter my Blog via Goggle and Open the September archive. You can't miss it!...

Alex.

Pastorius said...

Hey, I like your blog.

Alexander Münch said...

:) :) :) !...