Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Mao Jacket of Oba-Mao

From American Digest:

maojacket.jpg

It probably works like this. Every morning when Obama rises he takes a deep and refreshing hot coffee high-colonic. During this meditative phase of his day he thinks,

"Let's see... how can I show my contempt for America in a manner not previously thought possible? Last week I was giving the American flag my trademarked "crotch salute."** A day or so ago I was bending over for the Emperor of Japan. Humm, what's left? I know, I'll put on the biggest mass murderer of the 20th century's signature jacket for my photo-op. And some lip gloss! And pantyhose! Fuck yeah! [Fist pump]"

Don't think so? Then, as Bird Dog notes, "figure out these photos of the O in a Mao jacket from today or yesterday.

Good grief. Never thought I'd see the day that an American Pres would put on a Mao jacket. It sends a peculiar message. I would wear a tutu before I'd put on one of those - except maybe for Halloween. -- Life imitates satire - Maggie's Farm

**Signature Crotch Salute as the Flag passes:

ObamaCrotchSalute2.jpg




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'uniform' reminds one of the redshirt characters in star trek.

jeppo said...

Pretty funny article and photoshop, Pasto, but it's not a Mao jacket, it's a peranakan.

It's a traditional outfit in Singapore where the APEC summit is being held. At every APEC summit the leaders all don clothing peculiar to the host city or country for a photo op.

When the APEC summit was held in Vancouver, the leaders all wore black leather jackets. Why I have no idea. Possibly to celebrate the proliferation of biker gangs in the region?

So you might want to stick to attacking Obama for "bending over for the Emperor of Japan" (that paints a pretty picture, LOL).

Pastorius said...

They all wore leather jackets? They must have been trying to emulate the gay James Dean.

;-)

jeppo said...

Yeah it looked pretty gay alright.

revereridesagain said...

Just goes native wherever he may be, doesn't he? That's what happens when you have no respect for your own culture.

Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
revereridesagain said...

Is it me, or does he have a great big runner in his left stocking?