Friday, August 21, 2009

There are some things right about america, like apple pie

So I am reading an article in Esquire by Thomas Barnett about Afghanistan which is a pretty good read, and there somewhere on the page is a link to WOMEN WE LOVE.

Esquire is, if nothing else an exemplar of fine things, and taste - at least to half the species anyway so I felt compelled to enlighten myself and raise my taste levels.

And found there ... Mary Louise Parker of Showtime's Weeds, posing, well, boys, if you don't tell me that's something you imagined on the way home and then laughed at yourself, you are full of haram baloney.

This might be one of the sexiest, most alluring pictures I have ever seen.

Domestic bliss.

Mary Lousie Parker ...it doesn't exist, but we can dream. Have a piece.

mp-mary-louise-parker-ass-0809-lg.jpg

I feel like grunting

6 comments:

midnight rider said...

Now that's a pleasant way to start the day.

And we'll just forego the hot apple pie jokes. . .

Pastorius said...

Oh yeah, that's the way things are in the Pastorius household every day of the week.

;-)

Epaminondas said...

Woman
Food

Good


unh unh

midnight rider said...

HEY! NO FAIR! PASTORIUS GETS A FRESH HOT APPLE PIE AT HOME EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!

Pastorius said...

Cherry Pie.

midnight rider said...

d'oh!