Saturday, August 08, 2009

Palin Warns That Obamacare Will Include a "Death Panel" of Bureaucrats Playing God

Awesome.



ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

2 comments:

revereridesagain said...

Anybody going to Portsmouth on Tuesday? I'm going to be meeting some friends there.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV - Obama