Saturday, August 22, 2009

And what do Obama's progressive slobbering media hounds think of the founding fathers?

I told you they'd be dieing to tell us...

Don Lemon from CNN listening and letting pass without challenge comments from TIM WISE, on people in town halls who revere the Constitution...

LEMON: And here's the thing, and what I think many people don't get is that just because you're on the side of the camera that I'm on doesn't mean that you're always going to be objective....

Tim, I've got to run here, but just real quickly. I was at a town hall yesterday and I really had to take some people to task. They're very nice people, but they're using those buzzwords that I don't think people realize all the time like "real Americans" or "Give Me Back My America" was one of the songs, or "Take Back America." It's like where has -- I don't -- what do you mean by that?

WISE: Well, when you stand up and you wax nostalgic and say things like I want the country that the founders envisioned, when the country the founders envisioned was a formal system of white supremacy, excuse me if I found it a little hard to think that race is not perhaps playing a pretty big role.

LEMON: Tough talk from Tim Wise. Tim, we appreciate it. Thank you, sir.

We need more from these people to make clear what it is they really want and stand for.

If you want the Constitutional republic.... YOU MUST BE A RACIST since the Founding Brothers were.

Anyone who has read well the founders on slavery understands what they envisioned, and understands they KNEW what they were setting a match to even if they could not bear to destroy the revolution before it was born.

5 comments:

revereridesagain said...

Check out the frommers.com travel website for another dim view of the intentions of the Founding Fathers, to say nothing of the Bill of Rights itself.

Pastorius said...

Excuse me? I don't see anything related to the Founding Fathers on that website.

revereridesagain said...

Whoops, sorry, my bad for doing a hat tip instead of posting. I'll go put it up now.

Spoiler: Mr. Frommer plans to avoid Arizona (Grand Canyon and all) because it allows "extremists" and "thugs" to carry guns.

jeppo said...

The fact that CNN had Tim Wise ("The leader of the anti-whites") as a guest in the first place is disgraceful. In that vein, why not bring in David Duke to give their viewers an "objective" view of Jews and blacks? No wonder their ratings are in the toilet.

Epaminondas said...

Frommer is authored by various people. Email them and point out their anti constitutional attitude and ask why we shouldn't be at the plethora of other sites, or buy other travel books.