Thursday, July 23, 2009

Urgent diplomatic intercepts follow:

. . . St. Petersburg July 29, 1914 1:00 A.M. - Czar Nicholas II to Kaiser Wilhelm II:

"I foresee that very soon I shall be overwhelmed by the pressure forced upon me and be forced to take extreme measures which will lead to war. Nicky"

Berlin, July 30, 1914 1:20 A.M. - Kaiser Wilhelm II to Czar Nicholas II :

"The whole weight of the decision lies solely on your shoulders now, who have to bear the responsibility for Peace or War. Willy"


It's inevitable. It's coming.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I know you're talking about something very important, but here's is something that's equally important in my opinion. WHEN ARE YOU GUYS CHANGING THE INFIDEL BABE? And when in the world happened to, you know, "nicer" pictures of these babes? I can't even click and enlarge them anymore!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that should have read, "WHAT in the world happened..."

midnight rider said...

Equally important my ass. It's far MORE important if ya ask me.

Got any candidates?

Pastorius said...

I guess that's the Tugunska explosion, right?

midnight rider said...

Not exactly. Passchendaele, Third Battle of Ypres, World War I.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_battle_of_ypres

midnight rider said...

Tunguska was a much bigger event.

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Change the IBOW. And show us who is modeling that INFIDEL shirt! WOW!

Cal

andre79 said...

I agree with Cal and I have a suggestion in the spirit of keeping with Asian ladies, how about her:

http://www.villageblogger.com/uploads/k/kamexxyamapi/785.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUFaDj3mBCI