Saturday, June 20, 2009

"The Revolution Is Started. . ."

Gang -- kind of in the same situation as Pasto. Talking to him this morning when the kids rolled up with my Father's Day Gift. Adorable little Jack Russell ppu named Murphy (Any damn thing can go wrong it will -- Applies to this household). Pup for gift since Good Infidel Dog will be returning toPhilly with oldest daughter and, after last Sunday's hijinks, they thought we should have a dog. (Huh, guess my shotgun ain't good enough :)

Anyway, post as much as I can. Videos below, most swiped from Hot Air. I apologize for any repeats there have been so many this week I don't know what we've used & not.

This thing is just getting started.

We stand with the Iranian people.

We stand for Freedom and all those who would

grab for it,

fight for it,

die for it.









No comments: