Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Attack On Free Speech

I'm not particularly a fan of Michael Savage, though I have read one of his books and occasionally stop by his web site.

The above said, please listen to the following, in which Michael Savage interviews Robert Spencer:



Robert Spencer is exactly correct. We're witnessing the constant erosion of freedom of speech. Is the world paying attention? Is there any stopping this steamroller crushing the most important liberty, from which all other liberties spring?

The article referenced is HERE.

4 comments:

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

Micheal Savage maybe obnoxious and mean spirited at times, but like Spencer he is one of the few people brave enough to stand up to the Jihadists and has a forum to do it. Both Savage and Spencer ROCK!

Damien said...

By the way, Spencer also makes a good point about hate crime laws that I happen to agree with.

Always On Watch said...

Over at Jihad Watch, I saw a comment stating that Savage spouted some dhimmitude on the same show.

See this thread.

I don't know if the comments by duh swami and Hesperado are accurate, but there they sit.

Always On Watch said...

BTW, I'm not deprecating Mr. Savage with the above comment -- merely pointing out what I read.