Saturday, March 07, 2009

PICTURES AND LIVE REPORTAGE FROM TORONTO UNIVERSITY:

From Atlas Shrugs:

First posted here at Atlas: MUSLIM TO JEWISH STUDENT AT TORONTO UNIV: “Shut the F**ck up or he’ll saw his head off”.

An eyewitness:

Tonight at the U of T [Israeli Apartheid Week] event, two Jewish students were assaulted by the Palestinian “Security” team for being “disruptive” (asking a legitimate question “does Israel have a right to exist”) The Palestinian “security” smacked a student in the head and grabbed him by his neck, while another “security” officer told a second Jewish student to “Shut the F**ck up or he’ll saw his head off”…All of this was done in a crowded lecture room with over 100 witnesses!!

I was there, there are no pictures, filming and taking pictures was prohibited (they seem to have a problem with the general public hearing what they say) it was reported to the police who chose (as usual) to do NOTHING…

Atlas has the full story from a courageous student who was there. Here are some images from last night. I will not run the name of the student reporter. I don't want them to get their skull cracked by the adherents of the religion of peace.

While last night had higher profile anti-Zionists and anti-Semites, what with Naomi Klein and Sid Ryan, tonight had greater righteous indignation of the "oppressed Fakestinians".

Notably, with Jews visible in the audience, the audience was repeatedly told from the dias that no photography or recording of any type was allowed by anyone without "media clearance".

On a number of occasions organizers tried to force me to depart with my camera, though I had not taken even one shot. i told them that when everyone with a cell-phone leaves or gives up their phone i will give up my camera too.

Later, during questions, organizers, " security", surrounded the area where visible Jews were seated. A Jew asked a question: "Is Hamas's charter racist "? That question then become the focus of vitriole, the "security" closed in around the Jews, security then started to push the Jews, then the dias demanded that the Jew leave the room. The Jew replied out loud that he would not depart unless told to do so by the Police. They came in from the lobby, and that ensued.

While this went on, I pulled out my camera and started to shoot. All manner of people closed in around me, and tried to obscure my lens. I got a few shots, and left for the lobby to catch the newly-evicted Jews' fate. Organizers were demanding my photos, and my name. They got neither, though it will be next to impossible to be anonymous tomorrow.

For my efforts, a Police Sergeant came up to me and pushed me out the front doors using his chest and flack-jacket against my chest. I asked him why i was being pushed out the doors and he said that. "you know why". Why? Because I look Jewish? Because I was photographing the altercation started by the islamo-fascists?



Pamela has the photos. Click here to see them.

No comments: