Saturday, January 17, 2009

Islam: What The West Needs To Know — DESPERATELY

Some of you may differ with me, but I think this is the most informative video on what non-Muslims should know about Islam. Below is the entire video, broken up into ten parts. None of you reading this really need to watch it, but I thought it would be good to have this post to share with others. I have three people in mind I wanted to share this video with, so I made this for that purpose, and I figured some of you might be able to use it too.
Islam: WTWNTK Part 1

Islam: WTWNTK Part 2

Islam: WTWNTK Part 3

Islam: WTWNTK Part 4

Islam: WTWNTK Part 5

Islam: WTWNTK Part 6

Islam: WTWNTK Part 7


Islam: WTWNTK Part 8

Islam: WTWNTK Part 9

Islam: WTWNTK Part 10

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

CW,
I heartily concur.

I went to see this film in the theaters when it had limited release and bought the DVD as soon as it was released.

I first show Obsession and The Third Jihad to my students, then follow up with Islam: What the West Needs to Know.

Michael Travis said...

The title is very apt, and I agree that it is most likely the best all around film on Islam. ("Farewell Israel etc. is also quite good.)

Anonymous said...

Farewell Israel is good, but I do hope they re-release it with a title change. The original title:

Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran and The Revolt of Islam

should exchange "Bush" to "America" to eliminate it's limitation.

Citizen Warrior said...

I really liked Farewell Israel, too. I liked the history in it and also where it tells you how Islam defines a word versus how the west defines the same word. I think that would be very illuminating for someone who is new to this information.

Always On Watch said...

I've never seen Farewell Israel...

Just ordered it.