Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obama...the American people are a decent people. BUT

If you don't read the blogs at NRO, add them to the daily list. Right between The Nation and Counterpunch

Obama's fun speech...

STALIN_WITH_KIDS_FLOWERS_correct.jpg

Obama -"The one thing that I want to insist on is that, as I travel around the country, the American people are a decent people. Now they get confused sometimes. You know, they listen to the wrong talk radio shows or watch the wrong TV networks, um, but they're, they're basically decent, they're basically sound."
And it's not even taken out of context.
Color me indecent and unsound.
I must need correction

Don't be stupid
Be a Smarty
Come on
Join Obama's Party

Now where have I heard that before?
Hey Steven Schmidt, where are you?




No comments: