Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tonight On KFNX Talk-Radio: Voices of Freedom

Beginning tonight, July 17, at 8:00 P.M. Phoenix time, a team of us anti-jihadists and lovers of Western civilization will host "Voices of Freedom," a one-hour weekly show on KFNX 1100. See this time-zone chart (Refresh the page!) if you are in a different time zone than Phoenix, Arizona; click directly on the word "PHOENIX" to get a world map of time zones.

Team members: Cassandra USA, Pamela Geller, Pastorius, WC, and yours truly, Always On Watch.

Tune in if you can! In addition to AM air time at the scheduled hour, KFNX offers live streaming at the station's web site.

VOICES OF FREEDOM: THE SHOW THAT MAKES JIHADISTS CRY.

Additional information HERE.

12 comments:

Bosch Fawstin said...

Congrats to all of you, I'll be listening.

Always On Watch said...

Bosch,
You can phone in too!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Excellent.

Pastorius said...

A phone call from Bosch would make my life easier.

Bosch is the man!

Onwards and upwards.

Everyone hated Churcill because he told the truth. After awhile, the Brits REALIZED he was telling the truth.

Our show is a bit ahead of its time.

That's a good thing.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Ditto, Pastorious.
This is something really special here, the Truth being told on Primetime terrestrial radio, wow. A great, great oppurtunity to get the uninformed informed in a Big way.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say it's nice to post here amongst the grownups. Never mind why I'm bringing that point up now, but it is.

I think I missed the broadcast. They're talking about dogs and hotels. How'd it go?

Been a long night but feels better now that I've stopped banging my head against that wall...

Pastorius said...

There will be many more broadcasts.

This is only the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Is there an audio recording of the show. I think I missed it.

BabbaZee said...

THE SHOW THAT MAKES JIHADISTS CRY.

my kinda show

Always On Watch said...

Phoenix does not observe daylight savings time, but rather follows California time at this time of the year. Keep that in mind if you're planning to listen and/or phone in tonight.

Voices of Freedom is on from 11 - 12 PM East Coast Time.

BabbaZee said...

Thanks AOW

I woulda screwed that all up

BabbaZee said...

I wanna make Jihadists cry too