Friday, May 23, 2008

The Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show Interview With Robert Spencer

Fu2rman and I interview Robert Spencer. Topics discussed include:



1) Racism, Ethnic Nationalism, and the Counter-Jihad
2) The Crusades
3) The Spanish Inquisition
4) Death Threats and What to Do If You Are Murdered By Jihadis
5) Mohammed's Methods Of Picking Up Babes

The Imam Ali Allah Akbar Bibi called in and issued a Fatwa against Robert Spencer. Actually, he was very nice about it, but, well, he is the Imam and Spencer is "one sneaky Infidel."

Hope you have fun with this. We did. Robert Spencer is a cool guy.

The Spencer interview is about 18-20 minutes in to the show, if you want to skip ahead.

Click on the button below to listen to the show.


Listen to The Infidel Show on internet talk radio

9 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Listening to the Spencer interview right now.

Epaminondas said...

CRAP....I MISSED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I did see Cano's walkoff

Aukmuntr said...

I missed it too Epa, but I did get to see a no-hitter in one game then two grand slams in the next. So much for Cano's walk-off.....LOL

Pastorius said...

So, you're telling me the Yankees are more important to you than Robert Spencer on the IBA Radio Show?!?

I gotta admit, if it were the finals Laker vs. Celtics, I wouldn't have shown up for my own show.

Anyway, you can listen to it anytime guys. It's a podcat. Just click the button on the post.

Epaminondas said...

Aukmuntr....you understand what this now means ... btw, Joba's in the rotation in three weeks.

WATCHER71 said...

Hmmm.....I'm having trouble downloading it, I'll try later...but Elvisdiablo can kiss mine...Sorry.

I look forward to the show.

Pastorius said...

Watcher,
Hope you like the show. Robert Spencer definitely rolled with it.

Damien said...

There's this one blogger who commented on Bosch's "The Infidel" website, and got real angry with us, for not supporting the BNP. He goes by the name of "shiva." He's also mad at Robert Spencer for opposing these ethnic nationalist parties.

Shiva, if you are reading this, Please, listen to Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio, where Pastorius and Fu2rman interview Robert Spencer. Than explain to us why we should support these political parties.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Pastorious, great interview and I loved how you got Robert to guffaw, he definitely needs a good laugh.

Damien, I remember that punk, really confused or rotten to the core, couldn't tell exactly.