Friday, March 14, 2008

The Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show


Coming to live from beneath the burqa of Barack Obama's Mama, it's the Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show ...

In an Infidel Blogger Alliance exclusive, we find out that Barack Obama uses a device called

"The Instant Wisdom Machine"

to write his speeches.

We go behind the scenes with Obama as he uses the Instant Wisdom Machine and finds that it has gone haywire.

Uh oh.

We also interview Horst Scheinhaxe from the Council on American-Nazi Relations. Horst informs us that he will be bringing us before the California Human Rights Commission on hate speech charges.

We are, as you can imagine, appropriately frightened.

And finally, we interview John K. Press, author of the book Culturism. John explains how and why Culturism is a antidote to Multiculturalism.


Click on the Media Player to listen. We hope you enjoy the show.

13 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Something for me to listen to this evening!

Epaminondas said...

I see Horst,but we need to hear from Franz Liebkin...

Pastorius said...

AOW,
I hope you enjoy the show.

John Press was a great guest. Thanks for recommending him.

Pastorius said...

Epa,

Uh oh. I'm ignorant on this. Who is Franz Liebkin?

Always On Watch said...

John said, "Good people. Always On Watch and all that."

So, I'm famous?

Pastorius said...

Yep.

He seems like a good guy.

Epaminondas said...

Franz Liebkin is the author of "Springtime For Hitler" ...
"Churchill was no painter ..what could he do ..paint a flower? Now der Fuhrer, there was a painter, he could paint a room in 20 minutes"

"Don't be stupid, be a smarty
Come'on join the nazi party"

Pastorius said...

Ah, I assumed Mel Brooks had written that.

I grew up on Mel Brooks movies. The Producers was before my time. I started with Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, and High Anxiety.

I also loved Steve Martin and George Carlin when I was a kid.

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
I also loved...George Carlin when I was a kid.

The seven words, huh?

Epaminondas said...

Mel Brooks DID write that.

Franz Liebkin is his character.
Producers (1968) is vastly superior to the broadway musical and movie today.

'When I was a kid' ...someone please get my walker

Pastorius said...

Mel Brooks did write that. I'm glad to hear that. I am reassured of his genius. As if I needed reassurance.

Always On Watch said...

"And tits doesn't even belong on the list," said Carlin.

I'm sure that you know the rest of that particular routine, Pastorius.

Pastorius said...

It's like a language. Once you hear people speaking it, you remember, and you can chime right along.