Saturday, February 16, 2008

Obama's Church Has Muslims As Members?!?


The story is, one Usama Dakdok called the church and asked if the fact that he was a Muslim would preclude him from joining the church. They said, "No. We have lot of Muslims as members."


Press Release: America is being fooled by Barak Hussein Obama!!

We ask for your immediate attention, and viral dissemination of this news.

America is being fooled by Barak Hussein Obama!!

"YES, MUSLIMS ARE MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH."


"WE HAVE MANY MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH WHO ARE MUSLIMS."


I am Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry. I am invited by churches all over America to speak about ISLAM and its threat to America and the West.
I have had concerns about Senator Obama's honesty regarding his so called Christian faith.
I called The United Church of Christ in Chicago Illinois, where Senator Obama is a member.

If Senator Obama were indeed a Christian, he would be regarded as an "Apostate" which according to Islamic Law, would mean he would be subject to a death warrant imposed upon anyone who leaves Islam, according to the Prophet Mohammed. Many muslims who have left Islam have been murdered on this basis worldwide. Putting Islamic law aside, Obama would still be condemned by Islam.

However, in Senator Obama's instance, Muslims in America are joyously happy to think that Obama would be a Muslim President in the white House. Obama is deceiving America. Muslims would not be endorsing a Muslim who left Islam and became a Christian.

It is important to note that I had four witnesses to this telephone conversation with his church. The date, time and length of the entire conversation can be verified by phone records. The following is the conversation I had with the church, regarding his membership there.
"My name is Usama, and I am from Egypt. I am interested in joining the church. I need to ask some questions please."

The operator directed me to the membership office.

I proceeded to ask questions that only a Muslim would ask.

"What is the difference between Baptists and your church?"

She responded, " We believe exactly what Baptists believe."

My second question was, "How big is your church and what kind of church is it?"

She responded, "We are a Black African American Church and we have 6000 members.

I asked, "Do I have to attend Sunday school classes or other meetings to be a member?"

She answered "No."

I asked, "Do I have to be baptized to join the church?"

She again answered, "No."

I asked, "Do I have to pay a membership Fee to join?"

Her answer was No.

I then asked her what I needed to do to join. She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle. I replied, "That sounds easy.

One last question please. IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?"

SHE ANSWERED, "NO. WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH."

It is important to note that Muslims would not attend church.

I asked her, "Is that how Senator Barak Hussein Obama became a member?"

There was silence.

I went on and stated that his father and step father were Muslims, his grandfathers and grandmother are Muslims, his uncles and aunts, nephews and nieces and cousins are Muslims and everyone in his family in Kenya are Muslims.

She replied to me, "I am sorry, I cannot answer these questions for you."

I of course sensed she was uncomfortable. I ended the conversation by saying to her, "YOUR CHURCH HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO THIS COUNTRY BY COVERING A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING AND THAT WOLF IS SENATOR BORAK HUSSEIN OBAMA."

End of phone call.

This is fraud to the people of the United States of America.

Sincerely,

Usama Dakdok

P.S. I am willing to expose this to the media in all outlets.

God Bless America

Send inquiries to SonsofApesAndpigs@gmail.com
To be fair, it is possible that the person who answered the phone is not representing church policy correctly. Additionally, it is possible that it is church policy to not turn away people from the church upon first meeting, no matter what condition they come to the church in (whether Muslim, homeless, crack whore, drunk, etc.)
That actually would be consistent with the teachings of Christ.
On the other hand, it would not at all be consistent with the teaching of Christ to say that Muslims are also Christians.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Pastorius, I truly mean it that I hate being right this time. I said he was a ringer but I couldn't figure out how he was doing it. How the hell does a "Baptist" church incorporate practicing Muslim members???

Can we authenticate this and what do we have to do to spread it if it's real as I fear it is?

Anonymous said...

A muslim who appears to be an apostate will not be subject to the death penalty providing he is practising taqiyya for the greater good of Islam.

Anonymous said...

Thought that might be the case. Usama Dakdok's press release is posted over at Sons of Apes & Pigs and is already attracting howls of denial from the Obama crowd. However, I have seen nothing that conclusively repudiates Dakdok's charges. I haven't read Obama's books -- what does he say about his "conversion"?

Anonymous said...

The press release is flagged and gone at craigslist.

Anonymous said...

OBAMA NOT A MUSLIM?
WELL, HERE'S A RIVAL NOMINATION FOR THIS WEEK'S TAQIYYA AWARD

"Inaugurating the convention here on Saturday, the president of the All-India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), Rabey Hasni Nadwi, said Islam did not allow terror or any other act of violence.

It was regrettable that terrorism was being associated with Muslims. Maulana Nadwi said that it was a crime even to make such an allegation. He said the country had witnessed many other incidents of violence, which were not included in the category of terrorism"

from http://ummahpulse.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=328&Itemid=35


"I have been made victorious with terror" - Mohammed
from http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.052.220

Pastorius said...

The press release is "flagged at Craig's List" and it was removed?!?

On what grounds?

The guy did an investigative report. If it is true, then it is legitimate journalism.

For God's sake.

Michael Travis said...

I am shocked at the intolerance displayed toward our brethren, especially during this season of Christian Ramadan. After all, we all worship the same moon don't we?

Salaam

Pastorius said...

Yeah, we worship the same moon.

Aahhh-ooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know. Personally, I worship that ol' Harvest Moon. How about the rest of you guys?

Anonymous said...

Go watch the "Muslim's for Obama" video

Angry . . .threatening . . . talk about audacity!

Anonymous said...

Where is this being aired? Is it only in market areas with majority Muslim populations? Because there is nothing ambiguous about this ad. I've said it before, Obama is a ringer and this is a call against the "common enemy" -- Western Civilization. White People. Christians. Other Infidels. Jews. They don't have to say the words. It's all there, right up to the machine-gun fire at the end.

I have been trying to find another site besides us and Sons of Apes and Pigs that has posted Usama Dakdok's press release and I can't find anything. Meanwhile this man has probably put himself at all kinds of personal risk now trying to warn other Americans and no one is paying attention.

This is an effing nightmare.

Pastorius said...

It is astounding to me that no other site has put this up.

Note, I did not say it is true. Instead, I headlined it with a question, and state, it could be true for various reasons.

This guy claims to have done an investigative piece, just like any other journalist. Sons of Apes and Pigs have, to this time, been a pretty accurate site from what I can tell. Also, if I am not mistaken, they are friends of Robert Spencer. So, why is he not putting it up?

Strange.

Anonymous said...

This video gets aired enough times, and I think a few more people will start putting 2 + 2 together and we may yet see that press release go viral. Inshallah... bwahahahahaaaaa...

Always On Watch said...

Some "churches" indeed are all inclusive. They expound from the pulpit that all religions worship the same God, only by different names.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Obama's church were one of those groups.

I have to wonder if Hillary will pull out all the stops and expose Obama. On the other hand, maybe the DNC doesn't want to jeopardize on getting any Democrat into the White House.

Epaminondas said...

We have those who would be otherwise identified as Christians, as welcome in our congregation of 'reformed' jews.

They have not converted but they worship with us.

What does that mean? Your guess is as good as mine.

If Barack Obama could hide the FACT that he is a muslim I would be well past shocked. I have to rate it's possibility as the same as 9/11 being an inside job.

It would be the biggest secret in the last 50 years, and once found out would PERMANENTLY destroy any belief any american would have in any muslim.

And it WOULD be found out.

Just ask Roger Clemens.

Pastorius said...

AOW,
The Unitarian Church is, as I understand it, considered a Christian church, and yet, they believe in the unity of religions.

Pastorius said...

Epa,
If Barack Obama's church accepts Muslims as members, that doesn't mean Barack Obama is a Muslim.

Here's what I am wondering about. Obama's church celebrates Farrakhan, right? Obama's church has an African-nationalist bent, right?

Could it be that Obama's church buys the NOI line that Islam is the religion of the black man, and therefore, they accept Muslims in a similar way to how many Christian churches accept Jews? That is, they believe that Muslims are the original inheritors of the faith, perhaps?

I believe something different is going on here. I believe it is possible that we are learning about an American subculture we never before had any inkling of.

I could be wrong, though.

Anonymous said...

Obama exposed by a mullah in Oxford.Check it out here: http://www.occri.org.uk/Articles/Obama-Aqsa.htm