Friday, January 04, 2008

ALERT! BLOGGER TO BE ARRESTED!


The terrible news about the upcoming arrest of Lionheart UK reached my inbox in the wee hours of Friday, January 4, 2008:
Hi AOW

I just wanted to let you know that I am being arrested by the British police because of my blog.
As Pamela stated in her post on the topic at Atlas Shrugs,
[Lionheart] has been a warrior on the war on the jihad in the UK and exposed the drug running that funded Islamic jihad in Britain and posted on the tsunami of sharia enveloping his beloved country. The Brits have submitted to Islam and they mean to shut down anyone who speaks for freedom, justice and liberty. Silencing the daring truth tellers...."Hate speech" legislation is the club the political elites will wield to club us into submission.
From Lionheart's first post on the charges against him:
I am currently out of the Country and on my return home to England I am going to be arrested by British detectives on suspicion of Stirring up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.

This charge if found guilty carries a lengthy prison sentence, more than what most paedophiles and rapists receive, and all for writing words of truth about the barbarity that is living in the midst of our children, which threatens the very future of our Country.

What has become of my homeland, the land my forefathers fought and died for on the battlefields of the world when one of their children is forced into the position of facing years in prison for standing up for what is right and just within British society.

[...]

This arrest and potential imprisonment is what now awaits me at the start of 2008, and this is what now awaits every other blogger in Great Britain who writes the truth about the modern war that is now unfolding against us, our children and the British homeland by the State (Labour government) sanctioned and protected enemy that is living in our midst - The Islamic Kingdom.
Go read it all. And, for as long as Lionheart can continue to post, read the subsequent posts as well by visiting new posts at the top of his home page.

COPY THIS POST AND/OR LINK BACK TO IT. SEND OUT EMAILS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTENANCES. GET THE WORD OUT AS TO WHAT'S HAPPENING TO LION HEART UK!

Additional information: The Gathering Storm Radio Show 's interview with Lion Heart UK (first half hour). We plan another interview with Lion Heart on January 11, 2008. Listen to the voice which is about to be silenced!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

About a week ago a Saudi blogger was detained by the authorities...now this guy is facing the arrest in UK...see the parallels?

UK is on a sure path to Sharia!

I wonder if the MSM going to make the same noise about this as it did when the Saudi guy got arrested.

Always On Watch said...

Vadimm,
The msm may not take note. But WC and I will be interviewing Lion Heart next Friday, January 11, on The Gathering Storm Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio. We'll have him on record on the air!

Nora (LV) said...

Posted. Really terrible, considering all the Jihadi sites which are not even closed!!!

Anonymous said...

The arrest has been ordered by DC Ian Holden, whose contact details can be found in Bedfordshire Police complaints procedure:

http://www.bedfordshire.police.uk/index_reader.php?_id=413

Anonymous said...

vadim said...
About a week ago a Saudi blogger was detained by the authorities...now this guy is facing the arrest in UK...see the parallels?

The writing has been on the walls for a long time. Fjordman was the first blogger I was aware of - to alert us about this possibility.

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/09/guide-aims-to-help-bloggers-beat.html

He stopped writing his own blog - preferring to maintain his anonymity by submitting his work bloggers outside of Norway. Come to think of it, I'm getting concerned since I haven't seen any articles or comments posted by him in some time.

Godspeed Lionheart! Our prayers are with you.

Pastorius said...

Yeah, what happened to Fjordman?

Anonymous said...

Fallout from the imminent arrest of Lionheart begins it's nasty ripple through the blogosphere. I just received an e-mail informing me of a pre-emptive blog closure taking place on at least one additional UK blog by Britney British (GodhelpBritain).

***
This was a comment posted on another blog (perhaps JW/DW) I wish I copied it in it's entirety to give appropriate credit:

How cursed is the present generation who has allowed the genie of jihad to escape from the bottle to which it was confined for centuries by the swords, blood and treasure of our ancestors. Cursed it is and if, if the scourge of Islam can be yet again confined, the price will be an entire generation soaked in gore. No family will be untouched. No land will be immune. Every family will lose sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. All will suffer as no generation has ever suffered in human history. Tens of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions will die in the greatest conflagration ever witnessed.

Pastorius said...

HerRoyalWhyness,
Are you saying Britney British is quitting because he/she does not want to run the risk of being arrested in the future?

Does BritneyBritish have any indication that he/she will be arrested? Are the police calling?

Anonymous said...

The content of the e-mail:

"It is with deep regret that I am going to have to close my blog for the time being in light of the recent arrest warrant against a fellow blogger, Lionheart. I need to go through all my posts to check for potentially illegal content, although I am already sure it is far worse than the Lionheart content.

This, you will find, is happening with other blogs. Welcome to Communism!"


Sigh.


Pastorius - Britney does not specify which other blogs.

BTW . . .There's another comment on a similar thread at GoV that may be of interest. . .it mentions another treaty and the potentially CHILLING effect on issues like this:

Schengen
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/17424.html and

Prüm
http://www.libertysecurity.org/article1186.html

and the arrest warrant that will be along shortly all combine to make safe residence in any EU member state completely impossible for exiles from another EU member state. Even if the Danish police refuse to arrest him they won't, under Prüm, be able to stop a foreign police squad crossing the border to carry it out. And as a last resort the Euro Gendarmerie can just go in and shoot him

Ray Boyd said...

Pastorious:
the blogger that is closing her blog is over reacting as are most people. As I have tried to point out England is not The Sudan, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Iran, etc as far as the legal system is concerned.

I think most people would almost like to believe it all. I wonder how many people have read ALL of Lionheart's posts as I have. The clue as to the source of all this is in those posts. I shall be blogging about that later today.

Always On Watch said...

Heroyalwhyness,
Fallout from the imminent arrest of Lionheart begins it's nasty ripple through the blogosphere. I just received an e-mail informing me of a pre-emptive blog closure taking place on at least one additional UK blog by Britney British (GodhelpBritain).

What???

Ray,
I have other UK blogger friends. They haven't closed their blogs, but they HAVE had photos of Muslim demonstrators deleted from their blogs. I conclude that the UK has lost a lot of freedoms we take for granted.

You have your doubts about Lionheart's veracity and innocence. Fine. I believe in questioning as much as one likes. So I'll be reading your post with interest.

While Lionheart and I do not always agree (Who does?), legal harassment in the UK sets a dangerous precedent, IMO.

I do know that many UK bloggers walk on eggs and even refuse on-air interviews so as not to reveal their identities. I'm not sure that we here in America have a full appreciation of their situation.

Pastorius said...

Ray,
Always on Watch wrote this post. Not me. We have quite a few different writers here. I don't write all the posts, although sometimes it may seem like I do.

:)

Pastorius said...

Oh, and by the way, I also look forward to your post. I sat down and spent some time reading Lionheart's posts today, and I can not find any links or references to back up the assertions he is making. He could be telling the truth, but his I would have no idea.

Anonymous said...

D C IAN HOLDEN versus LIONHEART

Regarding D.C. IAN HOLDEN (pbuh) arresting the Christian Islamophobic son of pigs and monkeys blogger Lionheart. Some ignorant kuffars have asked what does the 'D. C.' stand for?

... DHIMMI COLLABORATOR !

Allah Akhbar!!!