Thursday, October 11, 2007

Muslims Tell Christians: Make Peace With Us Or The Survival Of The World Is At Stake

How about not?

See my post here on how I propose to settle our problems with the Muslims.

Anyway, 138 "prominent Muslim scholars" are warning the Western world.

This article is from the London Evening Standard:


Prominent Muslim scholars are warning that the "survival of the world" is at stake if Muslims and Christians do not make peace with each other.

In an unprecedented open letter signed by 138 leading Muslim scholars from every sect of Islam, the Muslims plead with Christian leaders "to come together with us on the common essentials of our two religions."

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, and Pope Benedict are believed to have been sent copies of the document which calls for greater understanding between the two faiths.


Here's my understanding of your faith, my fellow Muslims.

There has been no large-scale Muslim apology for the atrocities done in the name of Islam in the past few years.Think about this:There is not a single Muslim political organization, media outlet, academic institution, or government, of any signifigant size, anywhere in the world.

My choices in whether or not to accept your faith are limited to the following three:

1) Convert,

2) become a Dhimmi (second-class citizen under an Islamic regime)

3) be killed.

I choose none of the above.

What's more, in any country in the world, when Muslims are surveyed between 25-40% of them will cop to the idea that they want to see Sharia law instituted as the law of the land. Sharia law calls for the killing of homosexuals, apostates, and adulterers.

I choose freedom.

We don't want you here, Sharia-loving Muslims.

Get out of our land. Go to Saudi Arabia, or Iran. That's where Sharia is followed.

Leave now.

Is that fatwaworthy enough for you?

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

I will not submit!

Furthermore, I will actively resist. And I'm armed to the teeth. My hillbilly ancestry will out. I'm up for a feud. I will not be intimidated.

Suck it up, jihad-loving, shari'a-promoting sons of Allah.