Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ann Coulter hits the Media Matters machine ..and this is funny



Ann Coulter has said, she considers christians to be perfected jews, and wishes for all jews to be perfected. Media Matters is trying to turn that into Julius Streicher redux.

I wish she would reassert her more meaningful and truethat_cant_be.jpg roots, and make roast chicken and kascha varnishkes for me friday night, and light the shabas candles (alongside my wife).

I'm sure she is not offended by that sentiment, and neither am I by hers.

She is not going to kill me or curse me or my progeny. She is not going to consider me descended from pigs (well apes might be closer, even if you accept intelligent design), and she is not going to discriminate against me for what I believe, or what faith I profess, or what distant (but real) tribe my parents have come from.

I wish her luck selling books, find her funny, irreverent, and many times right on, though occasionally needlessly cruel. Her methodology to garner attention for book sales is pretty plain, and I find it, frankly, amusing in its neverendingly dependable results. Astonishing, actually.

She can come on over and find her roots by making me chopped liver and fruit compote anytime. If not, the invite is always open.

The host of this show, got overwrought. Try ambien at night, Mr. Deutsch

THE END.

No comments: