Thursday, September 20, 2007

Christians Under Attack In Merry Olde England


Isn't Britain a "Christian" country? I mean, their flag features a cross. The official state religion, presided over by the Queen herself, is Anglicanism. There really is no official seperation of church and state in Britain, as far as I know.
Britain is, for all intents and purposes, a Christian country to this day.

Of course, everyone is free to practice whatever religion they choose. Well, until lately, that is.

Nowadays, in the ghettoes of Dar al-Islam, Christians are in trouble. And, the great Christian state of England is, apparently, willing to do nothing about it.

Watch this.





And this.


8 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
I was just about to post that first video here. Synchronicity!

Pastorius said...

Heh.

Great minds ...

Always On Watch said...

I almost said that. ;^)

Anonymous said...

I cant get the video to work... but I assume it's the same video I posted on here a couple of days ago?!

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2007/09/dispatches-unholy-war.html

Nice to know nobody ever reads my posts! LOL.

Pastorius said...

Jonz,
I read your post. I was just putting it in context with this other video.

I don't think it hurts us to be a bit repetitive. I don't think everyone reads us everyday.

These Dispatches pieces are gems. I've repeated the "Undercover Mosque" video at least five or six times.

Anonymous said...

Oh thats cool

WATCHER71 said...

Pas, I really wanna see these vids but they don't seem to be working...

Pastorius said...

Huh, I wonder what happened. I checked the codes, and they seem to be intact, and Google video is working. Maybe those two videos were taken down by Google.

No worries. There are other links at other feeds.

I'll put them up again today.