Friday, August 03, 2007

What The Fuck Is Going On? Has Obama Been Eating Oysters?

When, exactly, did Barack Obama all of the sudden grow a set of nads?


(AP) Pakistan criticized U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama on Friday for saying that, if elected, he might order unilateral military strikes against terrorists hiding in this Islamic country.

Top Pakistan officials said Obama's comment was irresponsible and likely made for political gain in the race for the Democratic nomination.


My inclination on this story is to believe that what the Pakistani official said is true. I have a hard time believing that Obama really means what he said. I believe it was done for political gain. And, I believe that it was irresponsible, considering the difficult situation the Pakistani government finds itself in.

Obama is slowly, but surely, doing exactly what I expect him to do; Self-Destruct.

Oh Barack, we hardly knew ye.

No comments: