Saturday, July 07, 2007

Jihad Bobby, just a guy.

My doctor scares me because he's a Muslim. Maybe I'm wrong to feel that he's a potential killer. But I found out for sure, to the point I have good cause to inform the police. I call, I tell, I tell a Muslim police officer. I tell him my Mulsim doctor is a killer, a jihadi terrorist. I go home to wait for some response, to see my doctor taken down by the ERT, hauled away in a body bag, captured, anything.

I get a knock at the door, and there I find eight policemen who want to take me and my mates downtown for further questioning....
[Of course, only four shown above.]

STEPHEN WRIGHT,
Eight Al Qaeda fanatics working for the police (but they don't dare sack them). London: 7th July 2007

Up to eight police officers and civilian staff are suspected of links to extremist groups including Al Qaeda. Some are even believed to have attended terror training camps in Pakistan or Afghanistan. Their names feature on a secret list of alleged radicals said to be working in the Metropolitan and other forces.
[MORE]

No comments: