Friday, June 01, 2007

I know I am an unsophisticated guy in one of those red and black checked earflap hats but ..

maybe someone can explain how this helps our negotiating position

Rice: No War Plans
Against Iran

MADRID, Spain (AP) - The U.S. is not preparing for war against Iran and Vice President Dick Cheney supports that policy, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says, taking a swipe at a U.N. official who says he's worried about "crazies" who want to start bombing.

"The president of the United States has made very clear what our policy is. That policy is supported by all the members of his Cabinet and by the vice president of the United States," Rice said Friday.

Now that means either the whole government is a bunch of liars or a bunch of fools. Neither of which I care for in this instance.

I have already voted in one fool (Jimmah), and worked against a considerable liar (Nixon)

Who are these people and what have they done with the guys who said 'pretty soon the whole world will hear you'?

The Bush Admin has lost me on the border

The Bush Admin has lost me on the immigration reform as they want it

The Bush Admin has lost me on backing off on supporting democracies

The Bush Admin has lost me on the Iraq as they have done it

The Bush Admin is now losing me on Iran.

If they have lost me (and folsk like me) on these foreign and security issues, who will they have left?

Fools and liars?

Iran can be handled with forthright honest statements of intention which are BACKED UP. What's going on now is ....

RIDICULOUS

No comments: