Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Had to Beat Her, for Discipline--Why Can't She Just Accept Her Medicine?


I saw this video about a year ago, but I am still struck by two things:

  • 1. The male panelist doing most of the speaking appeared very ordinary, very self-confident.
  • 2. The two females did not hesitate to speak up in this forum.

I suspect that neither of the women were married to this man, or they would have an accounting later that night. If a "light beating" is one in which the woman is not killed, I hope good muslim men do not give their wives heavy beatings often.

2 comments:

vetdino said...

I don't see what you see wrong about beating up your wife?? it is a standard process in some societies, you show disrespect and racism to fellow humans!! you should become a muslim, because by not being one you offend the muslims!! you are politically so INCORRECT!!

ps: give us more Infidel Babes ;)

al fin said...

Perhaps as you say, the way to show respect for Islam is to beat up my wife. I understand that large electrical cables are the proper tool, but I wonder if a feather would be acceptable?

As for the infidel babes, unfortunately I do not have control of the formatting and the sidebar. If I did, I would certainly do my best to respond to your request.