Friday, February 09, 2007

A Rare German Gem

I have often quoted the German blog Lizas Welt ("Views on Politics and Football") as my all-time favourite. The blog has become a smash hit since its launch one year ago. Its owner, a member of the "anti-German" Left, this small splinter group, who staunchly support America (and who are, no doubt, considered "Commies" by a sizeable amount of those they are supporting) and Israel.

In spite of the misogynist reactions (among other and worse reactions) -- Lizas Welt does not refer to the first name of the owner, but is, in fact, a reference to Bixente Lizarazu.

Last week, AMERICAN THINKER published an English translation of one of Lizas essays, a rare opportunity for non-German speakers to enjoy this exceptional writer.

Go to Roncesvalles for the rest of the article and the references.

1 comment:

Demosthenes said...

I have to admit that I was disappointed. The translated article didn't really get at the geopolitical issues, but only dealt with the crazy German censorship laws, which we Americans are somewhat responsible for. (At least that is my understand of the German constitution as told to me by an unreliable source. I suppose I should investigate the issue further.)