Friday, January 19, 2007

Australian Media Is Beginning To Go After The "Uncovered Meat" Imam

Thanks to Anonymouse for making me aware of this piece from Australian Television.





Australian journalist Andrew Bolt comments:


". . .when people like him [Hilaly] are allowed to speak on behalf of the muslim community and the people who criticise him are damned as racist, then what you will get one day is a very ugly reaction . . .Cronulla times 10. The most critical thing now to do is for muslims themselves to look carefully at hilaly [as well as Feiz Mohammed] and if they really think he speaks for them and is only a victim - then the rest of Australians should think what is the place of islam in Australia.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't we hear this kind of talk from our learder in the US? Damn - I wish I could move to Australia.

Anonymous said...

If this guy has Australian citizenship, the Aussies should revoke it immediately then not let him back in the country. If he's able to return to Australia, he should be deported as soon as his citizenship has been revoked.

If he doesn't have Australian citizenship, he should not be allowed back into the country.

The Australians should seriously consider not allowing moslems into the country and deporting the ones already there.

Anonymous said...

I see YouTube has removed the Channel 4 Mosque video http://www.viralvideochart.com/more/news?date=2007/01/19

Anonymous said...

however you can still see it at

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=2668560761490749816&q=dispatches+mosque&pr=goog-sl

Krishna109 said...

A while back I sent a link to a YouTube video to my email list. A few days later, a friend of mine replied that the video had been removed, and he was disappointed that he was unable to see it.

I finally "learned from experience "...this time I sent an email link to the 'Dispatches: Undercover Mosque " video...and mentioned in my email "If you want to see this video do it NOW..as there's a good chance it will be removed in the near future". I'm thinking of including that in my blog posts too, when there's a video involved.

Some of these videos are removed due to YouTube censorship, but some are removed because they violate some copyright. I am not familiar with all of the issues involved, but hopefully there will be some way to post so that they can be viewed by everyone.

Kiddo said...

Krishna--we need to keep ripping them off of YouTube and mass posting them when this happens. I'll go ahead and rip this one off now.