Friday, December 08, 2006

The Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show


The Fu2rman and I did our second radio show together last night. Highlights included:

1) The Great Australian Bikini March.

2) Ayesha (Mohammed's child-bride) called in and complained about Mohammed a bit.

3) The Ask The Imam Show - we had Imam Ali Allah Akbar Bibi in studio and he answered questions on masturbation.

4) James Baker "Throws the Jews Down The Well"

I hope you enjoy the show. We had fun doing it.

If you'd like, you can download the podcast, burn a CD, and listen to it in your car on the way to work.

Click on the BlogTalkRadio logo below, and it will take you to The IBA Radio Show page. Scroll down and click on the green arrow to listen to the show.


blog radio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, schwing to the pic of the muslim chick....

Second, this is awesome. My first time learning about blog talk radio. I downloaded one of your sessions onto a cd and will listen to it on my way to Fredericksburg this evening. My band is playing out there tonight and tomorrow night.

Wondering how does one go about getting an interview? I could talk about Anti-CAIR, or maybe even get Andy Whitehead for you to interview him.

Email me and let me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

stop making the radio automatically play

Pastorius said...

Sorry about that. The player I put in is not supposed to play automatically, and in fact on my internet Explorer browser it does not play automatically. I'm guessing you use a different browser and that is probably the issue.

I will talk to BlogTalkRadio about that.

Like I said, sorry.