Saturday, October 14, 2006

Infidel Babe Of The Week


Wild Bill wrote in to tell me that many of the Infidel Babes I pick look like they could do with a few more trips through the chow line. He tells me that in the heartland they like the cornfed babes who don't look like they're gonna up and blow away the next time Al Gore goes into fire-breathing mode.

Well, I can understand. You want a woman whose gonna be around for the long haul.

So, Wild Bill sent me some pretty interesting pics (some of which I simply can not post here due to agreements with my lawyers), and I gotta say, I really do appreciate it. Kept me busy for time, pondering over which one which one was hottest.

I had to whip out the old Pastorius One-to-Ten Scale to make my decision. And, the two Daisy Dukes, Catherine Bach and Jessica Simpson definately registered a ten. But, truth is, I still couldn't make a decision. It was a, uh, toss up, so to speak.

I'll leave it to you. Between these two, which babe is the hottest?

10 comments:

Epaminondas said...

You just have to ask yourself (as I do whenever a romantic decision arises...) what would Andrew Dice Clay do?

Pastorius said...

Both?

Kiddo said...

Oh hell, I can't even figure out how to post two pics without using Flickr.....I'll figure out some way offer some contest up. Hell I'd do Bo vs. Luke but I didn't even see this one. How about Heath Vs. Jake from Brokeback Mountain? Anyone for that? Yeah, maybe that....Ooooh probably that.

AtriaBooks said...

whoa! I got scared when you said "I had to whip out..."

Pastorius said...

Oh, come on, Dr. Blogstein, tell me you didn't do the very same thing.

;-)

Pastorius said...

PG,
You are so strange. Jake from Brokeback Mountain? Yeah, go ahead and do that. I want to see how the rest of the ladies react. They might perform an honor killing on you.

citizen_us said...

While the comments are entertaining, I don't see a vote!

Me, I'm a going with Catherine Bach.

Pastorius said...

Well, since you're the man around here, Joe C., then why don't you put up Catherine Bach in the sidebar. But, put them both in the archive. What do you think?

Kiddo said...

Pastorius, what?!? Like they cast ugly guys in that movie? Hardly! How about Pastorius for Hunk of the Week.....hmm....ROFL

Pastorius said...

PG,
Go ahead and put him up. I can't wait to see what our female readers have to say about it.

I didn't see Brokeback. Was Jake the pitcher or the catcher?