Friday, August 18, 2006

Just to let u know...

... I haven't had a chance to post or update the Babe/Hunk/Blog over the last few weeks because I've been moving house. The move happened a bit suddenly so I didn't really get a chance to e-mail you guys (Pastorius and Jonz, sorry ;). I've just sorted the pic and sidebar out (nice try whoever it was ;) but may not get another chance until I get my line fitted next week. If you wanna grill me or let me know of anything, leave a comment here, otherwise I'll be posting back shortly.

Take care my fellow Kufirs,

J

8 comments:

Ecumene said...

So you are all Kufirs here.....

Oh!...get soon converted....

:)


infideles...

citizen_us said...

"I've just sorted the pic and sidebar out (nice try whoever it was ;)"

The only changes i made were the link to the babe archives and posting the url to the pics. I also closed an open tag, where the link of "gormless norman" was open and linked to the header, "misc links".

I personally like the bullet in front of the infidel babe archive better, with the text under the header.

But thats just me.

Jaime Raúl Molina said...

I vote for Nicole Kidman for the next Babe of the Week.

Pastorius said...

Michael,
I like your idea. Beyonce your very Western/Infidel idea. Beyonce has actually been the IBA babe of the week. Angelina to me is the most beautiful woman in the world (well, except for Monica Belluci and all the others) so I'm with you there.

Pastorius said...

Jaime,
Nicole Kidman is a great choice. Thanks. Finally a Hollywood babe stands up, and, of course that makes us Infidels stand up, doesn't it?

Yasmin said...

J,

Kufaar is the plural form of Kafir:)

J said...

didn't mean anything personal joe, like i said, cheers for trying.

and nice one for the ibw archives ;)

citizen_us said...

J, you keep saying, "Trying", and that confuses me.

Everything I wanted to do, I did.
There was no failure on my end.

IBA still functioned and there were several existing errors in the template that I fixed.

Would you please tell what you mean by "trying?"

And no, I am not being angry or pissed. If I messed up something, I would like to know what it was, so the same mistake isn't made again!